Search found 2 matches

Search found 2 matches
by Loki0213
Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:24 am
Forum: general acne discussions
Topic: Is this acne or should I see a doctor?
Replies: 8
Views: 12484

Re: Is this acne or should I see a doctor?

You may not need to see a doctor if you can control your acne by gently washing your skin with soap or by using lotions or creams that you can buy at the grocery store or pharmacy. You may want to see a doctor for your acne if home treatment does not work and your acne gets worse.
by Loki0213
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:14 am
Forum: BSF general discussion
Topic: Vulva skin condition
Replies: 1
Views: 2140

Re: Vulva skin condition

Some of the skin disorders that affect the vulva include folliculitis, contact dermatitis, Bartholin gland cysts, lichen simplex chronicus, lichen sclerosus, and lichen planus. What is folliculitis? Folliculitis appears as small, red, and sometimes painful bumps caused by bacteria that infect a hair...
Search found 2 matches