VIDEO: TH+ Expert Webinar with consulting medical herbalist Anita Ralph on Reflux
The festive season is known for rich foods, good wines and plenty of socialising. While the run-up to Christmas might be a little different this year, one thing’s bound to be the same: acid reflux. All that heavy grub and booze can play havoc on our digestive systems at the best of time - let alone those of us with GERD.
But there are things we can do to limit the reflux flames. We hosted a webinar on the subject with the fantastic consulting medical herbalist Anita Ralph and she explains how we can self-manage reflux issues and tips for surviving the festive season.
In this webinar, we cover:Why reflux happens How to self-manage symptoms Common triggers Medicinal plants associated with soothing reflux
- Online expert clinics
- Support programmes
- Trials & surveys
- Blogs & forums
- All talkhealth membership features
- TH+ giveaways, vouchers & discounts
- Join our exclusive product review panel
- Expert webinars with healthcare professionals
- talkhealth articles & weekly recipes
- Online exercise, cooking & meditation classes
- Weekly virtual coffee mornings
- Access to talkhealth+ resident healthcare professionals