Expert clinic on Ichthyosis
Studies show that around 200 to 400 people are diagnosed with a form of ichthyosis every year. With other skin conditions having much higher incidence rates, this group of conditions is often faced with a lack of awareness and misunderstanding. That’s why we offered our collaboration clinic with Ichthyosis Support Group. ISG skin experts were here to answer all of your questions about self-management, treatments and beyond!
Our experts will be joining us on Thursday 12th May to give advice on all things related to ichthyosis. The clinic will be open from Monday 9th May for you to post your questions in advance.
If you have a question you would like us to post on your behalf email it to us here.
Ichthyosis Support Group (ISG)
The Ichthyosis Support Group (ISG) was established in 1997, and is the only UK registered charity providing support to individuals and families living with all forms of ichthyosis. The ISG is run by small team of volunteers and a part time employee, nearly all of whom are directly affected by ichthyosis.
The ISG supports its members by providing
- Information and advice about living with ichthyosis
- Contact and networking opportunities with others affected by ichthyosis via telephone, email, online and events
- Regular contact to keep members up to date
- Advice and information from a Medical Advisory Board
- Access to an annual event – bringing families and medical professionals together to share information, experiences, knowledge, to ask questions and to learn about living with ichthyosis